- Seedings and Payout Scales have Changed.
- Events where the weekly winner will be based on LOW SCORE are the Tournament of Champions and the TOUR Championship.
- The fee for all ENTRIES is $115.00 with $15.00 supporting the website.
- FedEx money or points have nothing to do with this game. Results are based on TOURNAMENT PRIZE PURSES ONLY.
- [1st] Tournament of Champions and the [38th] TOUR Championship winners will be based on LOW SCORE. Payouts: 1st $200, 2nd $125, 3rd $75
- To QUALIFY for the “Tournament of Champions” event your entry must be in my possession (TEAM & $$$) by the EARLY ENTRY incentive date.
- You pick your fantasy golf team: 10 players (max) and 30 points (max).
- Each player is assigned a SEED VALUE based on money earned from the previous year on the PGA TOUR. FedEx, European, Asian or any other tour events do not apply.
- In order to be (valid) "IN" I must have the "Money" and a "TEAM" roster in my position by the DEADLINE.
- Limited to the First 300 valid entries.
- Website: < http://www.stubinski.com/DPRF/index.html >
Seeded players and their point values are on the seedings navigation tab of the website. However, you are not limited to the players on this list. You can pick anyone you want...
Any player not on the seeding list is assigned a point value of one (1) point.
Seedings for the upcoming year are based on [posted ESPN] PGA earnings from the previous year "Tournament of Champions" through the "BMW Championship" plus “Fall Series” adjustments.
(Fall series Tournaments that influence the next year seeding values.)
The "Fall Events Earnings" are part of the next year PGA tour stats.
Each player (participating in the fall events) earnings will be added to the previous year earnings to determine seeding values only.
Bobby Gates earns $2,700,00.00 this year in tour money. Assume, Gates wins a "Fall" event and earns $1,000,000.00. His total of $2,700,00.00 from this year now becomes $3,700,00.00 for seeding purposes. He will be seeded the same as any player who earned $3,700,00.00 this year and did not compete in the "Fall" events. NOTE: Gates $1,000,000.00 "Fall Earnings" WILL NOT COUNT in the DPR Fantasy Golf following year Earnings. Only money earned from "Sony Open” thru the "BMW Championship" counts in our league.
These tournaments influence Seeding Values:
The RSM Classic Nov 15-18, 2018; Tournament of Champions Jan 3-6, 2019; Greenbrier Military Tribute Sep 12-15, 2019; Sanderson Farms Sep 19-22, 2019; Safeway Open Sep 26-29, 2019; Shriners Hospitals Oct 3-6, 2019; Houston Open Oct 10-13, 2019; CJ Cup Oct 17-20, 2019; Zozo Championship Oct 24-27, 2019; WGC-HSBC Oct 31-Nov 3, 2019; Bermuda Oct 31-Nov 3, 2019
- DPRF will have 38 events for this season
- Paying $100 to each weekly winner for events 2 through 37
- Paying $400 for events 1 and 38: 1st $200, 2nd $125, 3rd $75
- End of Year Payouts:
- 1st 24 places (based on number of entries)
- End of Year "Stink Hole" (25th place) $50.00
- End of Year "DFL" (Last place) $100.00
All Tournaments will be paid out separately.
First tournament begins January 2nd, 2020, "Tournament of Champions".
***To Qualify for the first week payouts, your team and money must be in my possession by
December 30th, 2019. EARLY ENTRY incentive.
The first tournament, "Tournament of Champions" and the last tournament the "TOUR Championship" winners are determined by LOW SCORE.
Seedings available November 4th, 2019 after "Fall" event "WGC-HSBC".
ABSOLUTE DEADLINE: 12:00 noon Monday, 01-06-20
Entries not handed in or received by 12:00 noon Monday, 01-06-20 will be returned (NO EXCEPTIONS). I need to verify all entries. The first money Tournament " Sony Open in Hawaii" begins 01-9-2020.
I will send an email for each team entered to the owner to verify. If there is a mistake on the info I send you, YOU need to let me know ASAP. If not corrected, what I enter in the spreadsheet will stand. It is your responsibility to verify your team. For those who do not have email, please find a friend who will allow you receive the verification of your team email. I will not catalogue their email addresses. It will be a one-time deal.
Please include your Email and MAILING ADDRESS (required). Weekly payout's and End of Year payout's are sent by check to the mailing address you provide.
Teams received by email are NOT "IN" until I receive the "MONEY"
*** If you change your email or postal address please let me know ASAP.
217 Ryman Street
Missoula, MT 59802
(Make checks to DPRF, or DPR Fantinski)
NEW----POINT SCALE for 2020
High Low Pts
Above & = $6,000,001 8
$6,000,000 $5,000,001 7
$5,000,000 $4,000,001 6
$4,000,000 $3,250,001 5
$3,250,000 $2,500,001 4
$2,500,000 $1,750,001 3
$1,750,000 $1,000,001 2